Our initial no obligation survey will allow us to prepare an accurate written quotation to give the finish you require.
For example, a driveway that has a sound foundation could just require resurfacing, where this is not the case a more complex
job would be required. In these circumstances we would approach the job as follows:
- Excavate to 200mm
- Apply weedkiller
- Lay Visqueed (Weed controlling membrane)
- Type 1 stone layer - 130mm
- Tarmac Base course - 40mm
- Tarmac Wearing Course - 30mm
- Seal all joints with bituminous material
- Removal of all waste material
- Clean and sweep site
Use of first rate materials, thorough preparation and attention to detail we believe are the key to a long-lasting job
with a professional finish, a driveway to be proud of.